- Name of the website: www.atempolleida.com
- Name of the trade: Atempo. Music i papers.
- Owner: Francesca Garcia Playán.
- DNI: 40886071 Y.
- Address: Comtes d'Urgell, 8 25007 Lleida (Spain).
- Phone: 973 045 173.
- Email: email@example.com
Cancellation policy for purchases and returns of products
The buyer has the possibility to return the purchased item, without penalty and without indicating the reasons, within fourteen working days from the reception of the order, provided it is returned in the same state in which it was delivered.
In case of availing of this right, the customer must bear the direct costs of returning the item or deliver it directly to the physical store, presenting the purchase invoice. After receiving this article and checking its status, A tempo Música i papers will refund the amount of the returned item as soon as possible, and always without exceeding the maximum term of fourteen days from the withdrawal.
Shipping and delivery terms
Orders will be processed from Monday to Friday within 24 hours of receipt. Orders received on Friday after 13:00 and on weekends will be processed from the following Monday. Those received on a festivity day, will be processed within 24 hours after the end of the the day.
The way of sending the order will be given by the option chosen by the buyer at the time of purchasing and this will condition both the price and the delivery period of the order. In any case, this delivery time will be within 24/72 hours after the order processing, provided there are no impediments of force majeure.
In compliance with current legislation, as set out in Organic Law 15/1999, A tempo Música i papers informs:
- The website atempolleida.com collects the data that the users deposit in the forms at the moment in which they make their purchases in this web.
- The purpose of collecting data will be to address the different types of relationships that may arise between seller and buyer.
- To complete the contact forms, fields marked with an asterisk (*) will be mandatory, so the omission of any of them may result in the impossibility of processing the order.
- The data owners may exercise the rights of access and rectification through the section "My account", located at the bottom of each page of this website.
- The data owners may exercise the rights of access and cancellation through the address or e-mail mentioned in the section "Data of the commerce", located at the beginning of this document. The application must contain the name and surname of the interested party, photocopy of the DNI, request in which the application is made, address for the purpose of notifications, date, signature and documents proving the request that is made.
- The personal data provided will not be ceded or communicated without the express prior consent of the user.